- 2 lb
- chicken thighs with skin and bones
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 c
- onion, chopped
- 14 1/2 oz
- tomatoes, canned italian-style and diced
- 3/4 c
- kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 c
- dry red wine
- 2/3 c
- feta cheese
How to Make Greek Chicken with Olives and Feta Cheese
- 1Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and saute until brown, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to plate.
- 2Add onion to drippings in skillet. Saute over
medium heat 3 minutes. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes with juices, olives, wine and oregano.
- 3Return chicken and any accumulated juices to sauce; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer until chicken is tender and cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve.