Greek Chicken A La Dana
- 3 to 4 lb
- chicken thighs, skin removed
- 4 Tbsp
- good olive oil
- 6 to 14 oz
- can artichoke hearts, you can use marinated too
- 3 1/2 oz
- can black olives
- 1 to 2 large
- lemon, squeezed for juice depends on how much lemon juice you like
- 4 to 6 medium
- cloves garlic
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste.
How to Make Greek Chicken A La Dana
- 1Pre heat oven to 350°
- 2Spray a 9x13 pan with non stick spray.
- 3Place chicken in pan in a single layer.
- 4Coarse chop the olives, and the garlic.
- 5Sprinkle the artichokes over the chicken and them the olives and garlic.
- 6Squeeze lemon juice over all
- 7Pour olive oil evenly over all.
- 8Season with oregano and salt and pepper.
- 9bake until chicken tests done.