Greek Chicken A La Dana
3 to 4 lbchicken thighs, skin removed
4 Tbspgood olive oil
6 to 14 ozcan artichoke hearts, you can use marinated too
3 1/2 ozcan black olives
1 to 2 largelemon, squeezed for juice depends on how much lemon juice you like
4 to 6 mediumcloves garlic
·salt and pepper to taste.
How to Make Greek Chicken A La Dana
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non stick spray.
- Place chicken in pan in a single layer.
- Coarse chop the olives, and the garlic.
- Sprinkle the artichokes over the chicken and them the olives and garlic.
- Squeeze lemon juice over all
- Pour olive oil evenly over all.
- Season with oregano and salt and pepper.
- bake until chicken tests done.