Fire Roasted Grilled Corn Gucamole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 to 4 the best ripe avocados
- 1 to 2 jalapenos.. less or more to taste
- 1 to 2 small red onions
- 1 to 2 tices ripe tomatoes deseed
- 2 ears fire roasted corn.. in apinch canned..
FIRE ROASTED GRILLED CORN GUCAMOLE
How to Make Fire Roasted Grilled Corn Gucamole
- 1take ripe avocados ..peel and mash.. a few small lumps of avoccado is best..Jalapenos... wash slice in half ..deseed and cut out ribs on the inside of pepper.. chop very finely..red onion.. peel and chop finely.. tomatoes deseed chop finely..
- 2ears of corn ,, roast on gill untill slightly charred ,,cooked thur but not burnt.. or if you have to canned corn drained well olive oil in pan not too much roast corn kernels,, with ears of corn cool and take off cob..salt and pepper to taste...
- 3p.ut. mashed avocados in large mixing bowl, then add all the other ingredents mix well.. eat with cips ans salsa sour cream if you would spread on crackers.. great on almost any salad or sandwich. great spred for any kind of meat or seafood, also great with eggs,, so simple but do awesome.. i hope you enjoy it.. i think you will..