EASY SKILLET GARLIC CHICKEN
- 1/4 tsp
- ground sage
- 1/4 tsp
- dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1-1/4 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 can(s)
- (10-1/2 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- parsleyed rice
How to Make EASY SKILLET GARLIC CHICKEN
- 1In a small bowl, stir the sage and thyme together. Season the chicken with the sage mixture.
- 2Spray a 12" skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute. Add chicken and cook 20 minutes on each side until well browned and cooked through.
- 3Remove the chicken from the skillet; cover and keep warm.
- 4Add garlic to skillet and cook and stir until lightly browned. Stir in soup and water and cook until mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve sauce over the chicken with the parsleyed rice.
- 5PARSLEYED RICE:
Toss 4 cups of hot cooked long-grain white rice with 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley.