☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can(s)(6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts
1 1/2 ccremini mushrooms
1/2 cwhite wine
1/4 cheavy cream
1 tsplemon zest
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1 pinchground black pepper
How to Make Easy Artichoke Chicken
- Preheat broiler, rack high.
- Line sheet pan with foil.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and space them on the foil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Reserve the marinade and cut the artichokes in fourths and space them and the mushrooms on the foil. Leave no spaces. There may be overlapping.
- Slice scallions into 1/2 inch rounds, using only the whites and the light green parts. Sprinkle them lightly over the whole.
- In 2 cup measuring cup, whisk together 1/2 cup of the reserved artichoke marinade, wine, cream, lemon zest, Italian seasoning, pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour liquid over everything.
- Broil, tuning pan once, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.