★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1/4 tspred crush peppers
1/2 Tbspred wine vinegar
1 Tbspred onions
1 mediumred apples
COULD BE MULTIPLY. THIS IS A HIGH VITAMIN K DISH BECAUSE OF THE ARUGULA AND THE PEELING ON THE CUCUMBERS
·salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Curves Chicken under a Brick
- Heat nonstick frying pan over medium high heat.
- Season Chicken with salt and black pepper to taste.
- In a small dish combine 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, and red pepper.
- Cover chicken with the olive oil mixture.
- Place chicken in the heated pan.
- Cover with a piece of foil .
- Place another smaller pan on top of the foil.
- set a couple cans of food in the pan.
- Cook 12 minutes on each side or until brown and cook through.
- Mean while, make the dressing for side salad by combining the remaining olive oil, Honey, Dijon Mustard, and red wine vinegar.
- Slice onions, chopped tomatoes, Chopped cucumber. Add to the arugula. Toss together.
- Add dressing to salad. toss together.
- Serve on side of chicken under the brick.
- Also serve 1 apple slice into slices to side of the dish.
- NOTES: "this is a simple way to prepare chicken that will keeps the chicken moist and tender. Tune the spice up or down by adding more or less crushed red peppers(chili flakes).You could use any part of the chicken in the dish. Enjoy