Cornish Game Hen Stuffed
124 oz cornish game hen
·salt & pepper
·approx. 2 cups prepared stuffing mix (use less water when making so the juices get soak up by the bread)
How to Make Cornish Game Hen Stuffed
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees
- Rinse the Hen and put in a stainless steel bowl and then butter the bird with your hand.
- Season it inside and out with Salt, Pepper, Thyme, & Sage.
- Stuff with 1/2 prepared made stuffing and stuff it good and plump.
- Put the hen in the oven for 1 hr 15 min. Baste the bird every 20 min.
When it is golden cover it and finish cooking it.
- The bird is done when you wiggle the leg and it feels loose.