Cornish Game Hen Stuffed
- 24 oz cornish game hen
- salt & pepper
- thyme, leaves
- ground sage
- approx. 2 cups prepared stuffing mix (use less water when making so the juices get soak up by the bread)
How to Make Cornish Game Hen Stuffed
- 1Preheat Oven 350 degrees
- 2Rinse the Hen and put in a stainless steel bowl and then butter the bird with your hand.
- 3Season it inside and out with Salt, Pepper, Thyme, & Sage.
- 4Stuff with 1/2 prepared made stuffing and stuff it good and plump.
- 6Put the hen in the oven for 1 hr 15 min. Baste the bird every 20 min.
When it is golden cover it and finish cooking it.
- 7The bird is done when you wiggle the leg and it feels loose.