CORN-CRISPED CHICKEN AND POTATO DINNER
Recipe & photo: Pillsbury.com
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 c
- corn flake crumbs
- bone-in skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 medium
- russet or idaho baking potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- red or green bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1x1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium
- onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make CORN-CRISPED CHICKEN AND POTATO DINNER
- 1In a shallow dish, combine buttermilk, salt and ground red pepper; mix well. Place corn flake crumbs in another shallow dish. Dip chicken into buttermilk mixture; coat mixture with crumbs.
- 2Place 1 crumb-coated chicken breast half in each corner of a sprayed 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine potatoes, bell pepper and onion. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder and paprika; toss to coat evenly. Place in center of baking pan. Pour butter over chicken and vegetables.
- 4Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until chicken is fork tender, its juices run clear, and potatoes are tender, stirring vegetables once halfway through baking.