Janice Joy Miller
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largechicken breasts, boneless and skinless (or 1 whole deboned skinless chicken)
1 jar(s)fire roasted whole red peppers
1 largesweet onion, sliced
2 Tbspmango flavored basalmic (pear & peach flavored work well, too.)
MIX THE FOLLOWING DRY SEASONINGS TOGETHER IN A SMALL BOWL:
1 Tbspherbs de provence
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspsea salt
1/2 tspfreshly cracked pepper
How to Make Chicken Provence
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Spray a casserole with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay onion slices in a single layer.
- Lay chicken on top of onion.
- Sprinkle with vinegar.
- Sprinkle seasonings on both sides.
- Top with whole fire roasted red peppers.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until done.