Chicken Parmesan with Vodka Sauce
This sandwich with breaded chicken cutlets and topped with vodka sauce and melted cheese is just the thing for that busy weeknight, this can be ready in 25 minutes.
- 1 large
- 1/2 c
- seasoned italian bread crumbs or less
- 2 small
- skinless,boneless chicken breasts (palm size)
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- creamy vodka sauce- store bought or homemade
- 2 slice
- mozzarella or provolone cheese
- ciabatta roll, cut in 1/2 and toasted (or your favorite toasted bread)
- fresh basil leaves, cut in strips for garnish
How to Make Chicken Parmesan with Vodka Sauce
- 1Beat egg in a shallow bowl. Dip the chicken in the egg and coat the chicken with the bread crumbs.
Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove the chicken from skillet to paper towels. Season with salt or garlic if desired.