How to Make Chicken Panang - Panang Gai
- 1Pour 1/2 of the coconut milk in a pan over medium heat. Add curry paste and break it up to mix it with coconut milk. Keep stirring to prevent bottom from sticking.
- 2Lower the heat to simmer if necessary. Simmer until red oil appears.
- 3Add the beef and stir to coat the beef with the curry paste.
- 4Add sugar, fish sauce and the rest of coconut milk. Let it simmer until the beef is tender and the liquid is reduced to a thick sauce. It should take about half an hour to an hour depending on your heat.
- 5Add water if your beef is still tough and let the liquid reduce.
- 6Sprinkle the sliced kaffir lime leaves on top. Serve hot.