I don't remember if we had a choice of ingredients, but now I vary mine to my mood.
It is easy, fun and healthy. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- yellow squash
- red potatoes, small
- 1/4 medium
- 1 slice
- low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley flakes, dried
- 1 1/2 tsp
- olive oil cooking spray (this amount is approximate)
How to Make Chicken Packets
- 1Tear off large square of heavy duty aluminium foil.
Spray center of foil with Olive Oil cooking spray.
- 2Slice New Potato and Yellow Squash (and any other vegetables you might prefer as your vegetables). Place in center of foil.
- 3Rub chicken breast with salt, pepper, parsley and Worcestershire Sauce.
Place on top of vegetables and top with slice of Cheddar Cheese.
- 4Fold foil tightly over chicken & vegetables, forming an envelope.
Place into a baking pan and cook in 350 degree oven until done, approximately 1 hour.
*Note, you can also cook this on the grill outside or place in hot coals when cooking at a camp site.