Chicken Noodle Stroganoff
1 can(s)14oz cream of mushroom soup
1 mediumyellow onion, chopped
1- 1/2 lbleftover chicken. shredded or chopped
1 csour cream
16 ozpkg. egg noodles
2 clovegarlic. diced
How to Make Chicken Noodle Stroganoff
- Cook pasta until al'dente'. Drain pasta.
- Heat oil on med/high heat. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms. Saute' until onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Reduce heat.Add in cream of Mushroom and sour cream to Skillet mixture. If it's too thick, add a little water or broth.Stir to combined.
- Bring back up heat. Add in chicken and pasta. Mix thoroughly .
- I topped with real cooked bacon crumbles. Happy Dinner!