Blue Ribbon Recipe
We loved the presentation of this dish. It is a meal all in itself, so serve it with a simple salad and you're all set! The Test Kitchen
- boneless chicken breast (slightly flattened)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 jar(s)
- Italian style tomato sauce (chunky kind is great)
- 1 box
- thawed and drained chopped spinach
- slices of provolone cheese per breast
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- 1 clove
- chopped garlic
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
How to Make Chicken Annabella
- 1Add 1/2 cup white wine to fry pan and poach the chicken breasts until partially done.
- 2Meanwhile, saute chopped garlic in 2 Tbsp of olive oil and add the spinach until cooked.
- 3Add tomato sauce to wine but do not cover the chicken.
- 4Place 1/3 of the spinach mixture over the chicken and top with provolone cheese.
- 5Add grated Parmesan cheese to top and cover pan until cheese melts. Serve with pasta.