Cheesy-Mushroom Grilled Chicken
3boneless, skinless chicken breasts
·garlic salt to taste
1/4 cchicken broth
1 pkg(8 oz.) sliced mushrooms
1/2 conion, diced
8 ozshredded cheese of choice
How to Make Cheesy-Mushroom Grilled Chicken
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill.
- Split chicken breasts in half, lengthwise. Then pound to 1/4 inch thinness.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with garlic salt and pepper.
- cook over hot coals 3-5 minutes per side, just until cooked. (if they're very thin, they wont take long.)
- Remove chicken from grill to a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Heat mushrooms and onion in chicken broth until soft. Drain off liquid.
- Layer mushrooms and onions over grilled chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, whatever type you prefer. I use Monteray Jack or Mozzarella on mine.
- Bake in 350 degree oven just until cheese melts.
- Plate and serve!