Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Party Dip
How to Make Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Party Dip
- Spread the Cream Cheese in the bottom of a casserole dish evenly.
- In a bowl, mix the Canned Chicken (may have to be broken up with fingers), and Hot Sauce. (depending on your taste for spiciness, Crystals isn't very hot at all.. I use 1/2 the bottle)
- Spread it onto the Cream Cheese evenly, and then sprinkle the Mozzarella in an even layer on top.. the more the better.
- Bake (uncovered) at 400 degrees, until the Mozzarella melts completely and starts to bubble all over and turns brown at the edges.
- Serve with either Tortilla Scoops, or Fritos, or some type of nacho chip.