- 2 Tbsp
- low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- chicken breast , skinless and boneless
- 1 large
- 1/4 c
- chicken broth, low salt low fat
- 3 clove
- garlic,finely minced
- 3 large
- shallots,finely chopped
- cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 tsp
- oregano, dried
How to Make Casablanca Chicken
- 1Blend yogurt,cumin and cinnamon in a small bowl.
Rub 1/2 yogurt mixture all over the chicken,cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight.
- 2Prick eggplant skin,steam until tender.Peel and chop
- 3Spray a medium size skillet with no stick cooking spray.Add stock and saute garlic and shallots until soft.Add eggplant and stir 2 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat,add remaining yogurt mixture and blend well.Keep warm.
- 5In a different non stick skillet,Add chicken and cook 3 or 4 minutes on each side,constantly turning so as not to burn or stick.
Add tomatoes,chicken and oregano to eggplant mixture
Serve over brown rice