"Caprese" chicken stacker... w reduced balsamic :P
1/2 Tbspolive oil
6boneless chicken breasts (washed)
1/4 cbalsamic vinegar
6 slice(ball of fresh mozarella)
6 slicewashed tomato
12fresh basil leaves
·salt & pepper
2 Tbspall purpose flour
How to Make "Caprese" chicken stacker... w reduced balsamic :P
- preheat oven to 350.
- pour balsamic into a pan, bring to a boil and turn to low immediately. simmer until reduced to half ** let me warn you, the vent better be turned on or the vinegar smell will get to ya-- lol ;)
- In a medium sauce pan, heat 1/2 the butter and oil on medium heat (for the first batch of chicken). sprinkle both sides of all chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and a pinch of flour.
- saute 3 pieces of chicken @ a time for 5 min each side. once first batch is done, place chicken on baking tray. Repeat process for second batch.
- put tray in oven for about 30 minutes- checking internal temperature until it reaches 180 (safe temperatures for chicken breasts are 165, but i'm EXTRA CAREFUL lol).
- Once temp is acquired, remove from oven and let rest until slightly warm. place mozzarella, tomato, & basil on top. drizzle reduction on top. AND I BET YOU WILL HAVE MORE THAN ONE!!! ;D