Bonnie's Yummy Curry Chicken
- 1 tsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- corn starch for coating
- 2/3 c
- evaporated milk or 2% milk (evap. is better)
- 1/3 c
- mango chutney
- 3 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1-3 tsp
- curry powder
- 4-5 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
How to Make Bonnie's Yummy Curry Chicken
- 1Make the rice first because the chicken recipe is so fast.
- 2In a large non-stick frypan heat oil over medium-high heat. (Optional - Finely chop 4 or 5 cloves garlic and saute them in the oil.)
- 3Dust chicken with cornstarch and add to pan. Cook and stir until chicken is browned on all sides.
- 4In a small bowl combine evaporated milk, chutney, mustard and curry powder. Pour over the chicken in the pan.
- 5Cook and stir over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens slightly. Reduce heat, cover and simmer at least 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- 6Serve over hot rice and think happy thoughts as you realize how much you like curry. (This is Bonnie's comment.)
Leftovers can be reheated the next day. (My comment.)