Bonnie's Yummy Curry Chicken
1 tspvegetable oil
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
·corn starch for coating
2/3 cevaporated milk or 2% milk (evap. is better)
1/3 cmango chutney
3 Tbspdijon mustard
1-3 tspcurry powder
4-5 clovegarlic, finely chopped
How to Make Bonnie's Yummy Curry Chicken
- Make the rice first because the chicken recipe is so fast.
- In a large non-stick frypan heat oil over medium-high heat. (Optional - Finely chop 4 or 5 cloves garlic and saute them in the oil.)
- Dust chicken with cornstarch and add to pan. Cook and stir until chicken is browned on all sides.
- In a small bowl combine evaporated milk, chutney, mustard and curry powder. Pour over the chicken in the pan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens slightly. Reduce heat, cover and simmer at least 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Serve over hot rice and think happy thoughts as you realize how much you like curry. (This is Bonnie's comment.)
Leftovers can be reheated the next day. (My comment.)