Baked Ranch Chicken
Rose Mary Mogan
- boneless chicken breast halves, (about 2 pounds)
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine
- 3/4 c
- crushed corn flakes or panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg
- dry ranch dressing mix
How to Make Baked Ranch Chicken
- 1PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES F.
In a shallow bowl combine corn flakes, cheese, & dressing mix.
- 2Melt Butter. Then dip each piece of chicken into melted butter and then roll in cornflake mixture.
- 3Place in a greased 9 X 13 X 2 inch baking dish. Bake UNCOVERED, at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until juices run clear. Serves 8 people unless you have hearty eaters.
- 4Note: In case you are wondering, that is Jasmine Rice Pilaf made with ingredients I had on hand at the time, I used broccoli instead of peas.