Bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts
Bacon and cream cheese...what?!? The recipe is for one serving but you can multiply the ingredients to make as many as you would like.
How to Make Bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts
- 1Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick
- 2Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
- 3Roll chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese
- 4Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick
- 5Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375
- 6Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon