Bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts
Bacon and cream cheese...what?!? The recipe is for one serving but you can multiply the ingredients to make as many as you would like.
How to Make Bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts
- Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick
- Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
- Roll chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese
- Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick
- Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375
- Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon