Osso Bucco Bake
5-6 cosso bucco sauce and meat chunks
8 large4 cheese ravioli's or use ricotta cheese mixed with parmesan cheese & parsley
8-12 capprox. penne pasta cooked
2 celbow macaroni cooked
8 ozcasserole cheese mixture of cheddar, monteray jack, & mozzarella
1 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Osso Bucco Bake
- In a 8 x 8 pan, line the bottom of the pan with 1/3 of your cooked pasta,(the penne and elbow macaroni) for your first layer.
- Make another layer using 4 cheese raviolis'
- Make another layer using 1/3 of the penne & elbow pastas
- Pour 1/2 of your Osso Bucco Sauce and meat chunks over the ravioli's
- Sprinkle 4 oz or make a layer of the Casserole Cheese Mixture on top of your pasta & sauce layers.
- Now cover with 1/2 of your parmesan cheese
- Repeat the layer process with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover & bake in a preheated oven covered at 425 degrees for 20 minutes
- Uncover and broil on the top rack in the oven for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!