Osso Bucco Bake
- 5-6 c
- osso bucco sauce and meat chunks
- 8 large
- 4 cheese ravioli's or use ricotta cheese mixed with parmesan cheese & parsley
- 8-12 c
- approx. penne pasta cooked
- 2 c
- elbow macaroni cooked
- 8 oz
- casserole cheese mixture of cheddar, monteray jack, & mozzarella
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Osso Bucco Bake
- 1In a 8 x 8 pan, line the bottom of the pan with 1/3 of your cooked pasta,(the penne and elbow macaroni) for your first layer.
- 2Make another layer using 4 cheese raviolis'
- 3Make another layer using 1/3 of the penne & elbow pastas
- 4Pour 1/2 of your Osso Bucco Sauce and meat chunks over the ravioli's
- 5Sprinkle 4 oz or make a layer of the Casserole Cheese Mixture on top of your pasta & sauce layers.
- 6Now cover with 1/2 of your parmesan cheese
- 7Repeat the layer process with the remaining ingredients.
- 8Cover & bake in a preheated oven covered at 425 degrees for 20 minutes
- 9Uncover and broil on the top rack in the oven for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Serve with a salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!