Linda's Messed Up Chicken
Linda Faye Lober
Added a few of my own ingredients and call it Linda' messed up chicken. This is what my father-n-law Jay used to call it.
How to Make Linda's Messed Up Chicken
- prepare chicken breast by rinsing, leaving skin on.
Put the three large chicken breast in cold water and cook on top of stove in a large pan for at least 35 minutes. Make sure that the breast are done and not pink inside.
- Once Chicken Breast have cooked.
Rinse the breast and de-bone and remove skin.
"Caution" chicken breast will be hot, so run cold water as you de-bone and remove skin.
- Shred chicken and layer in a 9" x 13" casserole dish. Cover the bottom of the lightly greased casserole dish.
- Top chicken with two cans cream of mushroom soup, spread evenly over the shredded chicken.
- Buy one Block of Velveeta Mexican Flavor Cheese.
with a cheese slicer, slice four slices of Velveeta. Placing the Cheese until all ingredients are covered. I use 4 slices about 1/8 in thick. You may add more cheese if desired to taste.
- Take the one Bag of Taco Flavored Chips and Crush lightly (in the bag). Then take the bag and spread evenly over the casserole mixture.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes. During the last 15 minutes (cover the top of the casserole with aluminum foil to prevent from over cooking chips.
I would place the casserole dish on a cookie sheet in case it bubbles over, not making a mess out of your oven.
- I prepare a simple lettuce salad to serve with the Casserole that and Bread and Butter slices.