- i like to make a lasagna of sorts using zucchini sliced the long way as the 'noodles'. then i make a spaghetti sauce with lots of veggies like peppers, onions, mushrooms, sauteed in a little olive oil (or use a jar sauce and add the extra veggies).
- add cooked ground beef or cooked italian sausage or not- your choice.
- cheese layer per 1 jar of spaghetti sauce: about 8 oz grated mozzarella, 8 oz container of cottage cheese,1 egg, ¼ cup parmesan cheese
How to Make Zucchini Lasagna
- 1I make several layers with sauce, zucchini 'noodles' and cheese ending with cheese. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes. Freezes well.
- 2I usually make this in a bread loaf pan because I'm the only one in my house who will eat it, and I often make it with left over spaghetti sauce.