TAVERN SANDWICH # 2
2 Tbspchili powder
2 lbground beef
1 Tbspbourbon sugar
8hoggie buns or kyser rolls
5drops of a good style kentucky bourbon
How to Make TAVERN SANDWICH # 2
- Brown the ground beef. Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan combine water,onion ketchup, chili powder and bourbon sugar.
- Cook for about6 to 7 minutes.
- Add ground beef, mustard, salt, pepper.
- Cook slowly for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put on rolls and serve hot with french fries or onion rings.
- BOURBON SUGAR;
Put the sugar into a food processor, Add the 5 drops of bourbon. Mix well until the bourbon is incorporated in the sugar. Store in a air tight container.
Use in spice rubs or any meat dish like sloppy joe's or your favorite hamburger, great on a meat loaf.