TAVERN SANDWICH # 2
- 1 pt
- 1 large
- 3/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- bourbon sugar
- jap salt
- jap pepper
- hoggie buns or kyser rolls
- 1 c
- drops of a good style kentucky bourbon
How to Make TAVERN SANDWICH # 2
- 1Brown the ground beef. Drain and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan combine water,onion ketchup, chili powder and bourbon sugar.
- 3Cook for about6 to 7 minutes.
- 4Add ground beef, mustard, salt, pepper.
- 5Cook slowly for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 6Put on rolls and serve hot with french fries or onion rings.
- 7BOURBON SUGAR;
Put the sugar into a food processor, Add the 5 drops of bourbon. Mix well until the bourbon is incorporated in the sugar. Store in a air tight container.
Use in spice rubs or any meat dish like sloppy joe's or your favorite hamburger, great on a meat loaf.