STUFFED BEEF ROLL
1 lbground beef
1/4 cmilk, 2%
1/2 csaltine cracker crumbs
·dash of pepper
1 ccooked rice
1/2 cgrated cheese ( what you like )
2 Tbspminced onion
1/4 tspcrused red peppers
How to Make STUFFED BEEF ROLL
- Combine beef, egg, garlic, milk, cracker crumbs, salt, and pepper
- Place on waxed paper, shape mixture into a 10 by 7 inch rectangle. Combine rice, cheese, and onion. Spread over meat.
- Roll jelly roll fashion and seal ends. Place in baking pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving to set center filling.