Smoked Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
- 3 1/2 lb
- 85% lean ground beef
- 2 tsp
- garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 inch chunks of smoked cheddar
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- hamburger buns
- baby spinach, tomatoes ,onions. and mushrooms
- mayo, mustard, ketchup, relish
How to Make Smoked Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
- 1Gather ingredients in a large bowl combine the ground beef and garlic herb seasoning. be careful not to overmix. (tough dry burgers).
- 2Shape mixture into twelve patties, about 1 inch thick.. Press a chunk of cheese into the center of four patties, covering it with the meat
- 3Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the burgers several at a time and cook 4-6 minutes per side for medium to medium well done. Serve on toasted buns with condiments of your choice.
- 4Take the remaining patties and store uncooked burgers up to three days or frozen up to three months. For frozen thaw on low 3-5 minutes in the microwave.
- 5NOTE: PUT YOUR REMAINING PATTIES ON A COOKIE SHEET,PLACE IN THE FREEZER UNTIL FROZEN SOLID. THEN PUT FROZEN PATTIES IN A FREEZER BAG TO USE AS YOU NEED THEM.