- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 large
- cooking onion (chopped)
- 1-2 clove
- garlic (pressed)
- 1 jar(s)
- classico pasta sauce
- 1 c
- whole wheat lasagna noodles (uncooked)
- 2 c
- cottage or ricotta cheese
- 1-2 c
- 4 cheese italiano shredded kraft cheese
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Slow cooker Lasagna
- 1Cook onions & garlic in 1 tsp oil, brown meat (season with desired spices - italian seasoning, oregano, rosemary)
- 2In separate bowl mix cottage/ricotta cheese, shredded cheese, parmesan, egg & parsley.
- 3Spoon meat sauce into slow cooker to cover bottom, top with layers of half each of the noodles, broken to fit, and cheese mixture. Cover with two cups remaining meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles, broken to fit, cheese and meat sauce. Cover with lid.
- 4Cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours or until liquid is absorbed...sprinkle remaining cheeses; let stand, covered for 10 mins.
*for best results do not cook on high heat setting*