1 1/2 cbeef broth, reduced sodium
1-16 ozcan sauerkraut
2 to 33 ( oz.) pkgs. sliced corn beef
1-16 ozpkg. swiss cheese sliced
3/4 tspcaraway seeds
1loaf day old ray bread
How to Make REUBEN CASSEROLE
- Whisk cornstarch into water, Add beef broth, cook over low heat stirring constantly until medium light gravy mixture.
- Pull apart loaf of ray bread, set aside.
- Drain and rinse sauerkraut, add to gravy mixture. Pour half of the mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Add corned beef, bread, and cheese in layers. ( leave out a little cheese )
- Add remainder of gravy to mixture, top with remainder of cheese and caraway seeds. Bake in a 350 degree oven 20-30 minutes.Serves 4 people. Enjoy