Pototato Kielbasa Peppers and Onion Skillet Dinner
I seasoned with Garlic Parsley salt, and topped with cheese. Have with a green salad! Done. Delicious.
How to Make Pototato Kielbasa Peppers and Onion Skillet Dinner
- Scrub up Potatoes and dice. Put in basin of water. Strain and dry completely! Water and oil do not mix. It will splatter! Set aside.
- Cut Kielbasa into medallions, then cut again in half. Cut up Onions and green pepper. Set aside.
- In a Deep non stick skillet, heat Canola Oil to Medium Heat. Add in Dried potatoes carefully. Toss to coat potatoes. Cover and constantly check and stir until potatoes are golden and done. (about 8 min.)
- Add in Onions and pepper. Stir to combined. Add back on the lid. Check and stir frequently. Add in more Oil if need be.
- Sprinkle on any melty cheese. Serve and enjoy.