Okinawa Egg Rolls
How to Make Okinawa Egg Rolls
- 1Shred 1 lg. head of Cabbage and the 2 lbs. carrots.
Shred the potatoes.
- 2In a soup or stew pot, put cabbage, carrots, potatoes and jar of mushrooms in a pot of boiling water. Add 1/4 bottle of Soy Sauce. Cook till tender.
- 3While veggies are cooking, in a skillet with a sm. amount of oil, brown hamburger with onions.I add garlic powder and basil, dash or 2.
- 4When veegies are tender, remove off burner and drain. Drain well. and set back on stove covered.
- 5When Hamburger is ready, add it to the veggies.
- 6On waxed paper, open pkg. egg roll wraps. Lay out.
Take 2 Tablespoons of mixture and lay on wrap.
Add a hand full of Mozzerella cheese. Roll the wrap around this, and pin with tooth pick if need to.
- 7In fry daddy or pot of hot oil, drop egg rolls in and fry till golden brown.