Mexican cave man burgers
- 1/4 c
- home made salsa( my recipe..you can use store bought or another recipe..if ya like but can't guarantee the taste..)
- Less1/4 c
- mango chipotle bbq sauce
- Approx1 c
- oatmeal( yes..oatmeal..reg..not instant)
- saltine crackers, crushed..not fine..just w/your hands )
- A Sprinkle
- cumin, ( only if ya want more cumin flavor)
MIX ALL TOGETHER..ADD CRACKERS&OATNEAL TILL LIKE MEATLOAF CONSISTENCY, ALTERNATING BETWEEN THE 2
How to Make Mexican cave man burgers
- 1Mix all together and mix well..shape into patties..no cracks around the edges..
- 2Place in fry pan on med heat..fry on one side about 3-5 min. Till you can see that it's cooked about 1/2 way up the burger..flip..cook till done ..just before done..put a slice of your favorite cheese on it..turn off burner..leave in pan til cheese is well melted..serve up on a bun..load w/favorite toppings..
- 3I ate mine w/more of my home made salsa on top w/ a little mango chipotle BBQ sauce drizzled over the top..WICKED yummy..hope you'll give it a whirl and try..:)
Serve it up w/ some guacamole on the side w/some tortilla chips or a garden fresh salad w/avocado in it ..:)