Mama's Pizza Pie
- your favorite pizza dough-see link below
- 1 lb
- 96% ground beef
- italian sausage links-casing removed
- 4 oz
- pizza sauce, homemade or store bought
- green bell, sliced and roasted
- red onion, sliced and roasted
- 1 pt
- mushrooms, sliced
- 2 c
- mozzrella cheese, grated
- 2 can(s)
- 15oz. diced tomatoes w/oregano, basil and garlic, no salt added
- pepper flakes
- olive oil spray
How to Make Mama's Pizza Pie
- 8Pour enough pizza sauce to cover bottom of dough.
- 10Sprinkle with pepper flakes if desired, cover generously with cheese. Repeat process without using pizza sauce. (Meat, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese). Roll out the other half of dough, place on top of tart pan, using your rolling pin, roll around the top edges, this will cut your dough. Now tuck the dough down inside the pan.
- 12Let rest for 15 min. Remove tart ring and cut. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
NOTE: If you roll your dough out thin, you will have extra dough when your finished, use this to make a regular pizza, refrigerate dough if not using until later.