Kid's Favorite Slider/Burger For Halloween
("Eyeball" slider pictured is made with 1/2 of a small, fresh mozzarella cheese ball and 1/2 of a stuffed olive.)
Photo By: Taste of Home
Recipe is my own.
- 2 lb
- ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp
- dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 8 hamburger buns or 16-24 dinner rolls for sliders
- american or cheddar cheese slices
- your favorite condiments
- appetizer "swords"or forks "pitchforks" optional for older kids and adults only.
How to Make Kid's Favorite Slider/Burger For Halloween
- 2Brown meat patties and top with cheese faces 1-2 minutes before they are done. Serve on hamburger buns for a meal or slider buns for a festive appetizer along with your favorite toppings and sweet potato fries. Decorate with ketchup "blood" and "stab" with small, plastic appetizer forks and swords that are used to serve olives and fruit in cocktails.