ITALIAN BEEF SANDWICHES
3 lbbeef chuck roast trimmed
3 Tbspbasil dried
3 Tbsporegano, dried
1 1/2 cwater
1 pkgonion soup mix
8 to 10sandwich buns, split horizonally
How to Make ITALIAN BEEF SANDWICHES
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Combine basil, oregano, and water pour over roast.
- Sprinkle with soup mix, cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat shred with a fork and keep warm. Strain broth, skim off fat.
- Serve meat on rolls, use broth for dipping if desired.