Grilled Steak and Veggies
How to Make Grilled Steak and Veggies
- 1Heat the grill to 400 F.
- 2Marinate the steaks in a baggie with the balsamic vinegar and 1/4 c of the olive oil at least 20 minutes prior to grilling.
- 3Slice the vegatables lengthwise. Brush with a bit of olive oil on each side.
- 4Place the vegetables on the grill about 7 minutes each side.
- 5Depending on your desired doneness for the steak, remove the steak from the baggies about 5 or 6 minutes prior to completion of vegetables.
- 6Discard the marinade.
- 7Turning the steaks only once, cook until desired doneness and remove to a plate.
- 8Let the steak rest at least 5 minutes, then serve with vegatables.