Grilled Steak and Veggies
2 mediumyellow squash
1 smalljalapeno peppers
1 mediumgreen bell pepper
1 mediumred bell pepper
1/2 colive oil
3 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
How to Make Grilled Steak and Veggies
- Heat the grill to 400 F.
- Marinate the steaks in a baggie with the balsamic vinegar and 1/4 c of the olive oil at least 20 minutes prior to grilling.
- Slice the vegatables lengthwise. Brush with a bit of olive oil on each side.
- Place the vegetables on the grill about 7 minutes each side.
- Depending on your desired doneness for the steak, remove the steak from the baggies about 5 or 6 minutes prior to completion of vegetables.
- Discard the marinade.
- Turning the steaks only once, cook until desired doneness and remove to a plate.
- Let the steak rest at least 5 minutes, then serve with vegatables.