Great Northern Beans, Beef Vegie Bean Soup
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 c" bagged, great northern beans", sorted, washed, rinced and soaked
2beef bouillon, cubes
1/4 cworcestershire sauce
1 can(s)diced tomato's (canned is fine) preferably seasoned with onion and celery
1 1/2 cdiced onions
1 cdiced carrots
1 cdiced celery
1/2 cchopped left over round steak
3 dash(es)mrs. dash grill mates, steak seasoning
WARMING AND DELISIOUS, FOR THOSE COLD DAYS.
How to Make Great Northern Beans, Beef Vegie Bean Soup
- Sort, rinse, soak your beans first.
- Place water on a boil, add beans tomatoes and fresh vegetables.
Do not drain the tomatoes. Just pour the whole can in.. It adds flavor.
- After soup has boiled for approx 2hr.. Add the meat. Continue to cook on medium boil for 1 more hour. Stir occasionally to prevent any sticking or burning.
- Now, you can Add your beef bouillon cubes, Worcestershire sauce and the Grill Mates seasoning. You can add any other spices you choose. Some, Tabasco sauce will spice this up nicely. Let the soup simmer on medium boil for another hour.
- When your beans are at your preferred tenderness, serve it up!
- You can also add shredded cheese as a topping garnish.. I prefer, shredded Colby Jack.
Garlic bread is also great with this!