Grandma Donna's Italian Steak over Rice
- beef loin ( family size ) cut into 1/4" by 3" strips
- bell peppers cut into thin strips
- onion cut into thin strips
- celery ribs chopped
- 1 can(s)
- ( 16 oz ) crushed tomatoes
- garlic clove minced
- 2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- white rice cooked according to package directions
How to Make Grandma Donna's Italian Steak over Rice
- 1Cut stake into strips, place in a skillet with one teaspoon oil, brown on all sides , then drain. Place the steak in a crock pot set on high.
- 2Cut up the onions, green pepper, and celery, and place on top of the steaks.
- 3Mix together the remaining ingredients, and pour over the steak and vegetables. With the crock pot set on high, cover and let cook for 4-6 hours.
- 4Make white rice according to packsge directions and pour steak mixture over rice and enjoy.