GLUTEN FREE TACOS WITH AVOCADO EDDIE STYLE
- gluten free hard taco shells (see tip)
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- gluten free taco seasoning (see tip)
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 c
- loosly packed finely shredded baby spinach
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped onion
- 1/2 c
- chopped avocado
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make GLUTEN FREE TACOS WITH AVOCADO EDDIE STYLE
- 1Place taco shells on a baking sheet warm in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes
- 2Brown ground beef in olive oil until completely cooked. On low heat stir in 2 tbsp. of gluten free seasoning and 3 tbsp water, simmer for about 3 minutes.
- 3Fill each taco shell with a layer of seasoned ground beef, chopped onion, chopped avocado, shredded spinach and top with mozzarella cheese.
- 4Garnish with a thin slice of avocado.
- 5TIP: Bearitos Brand hard corn taco shells and Taco seasoning are Gluten free.