GLUTEN FREE TACOS WITH AVOCADO EDDIE STYLE
6gluten free hard taco shells (see tip)
1 lblean ground beef
1 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspgluten free taco seasoning (see tip)
2 cloosly packed finely shredded baby spinach
1/2 cfinely chopped onion
1/2 cchopped avocado
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make GLUTEN FREE TACOS WITH AVOCADO EDDIE STYLE
- Place taco shells on a baking sheet warm in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes
- Brown ground beef in olive oil until completely cooked. On low heat stir in 2 tbsp. of gluten free seasoning and 3 tbsp water, simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Fill each taco shell with a layer of seasoned ground beef, chopped onion, chopped avocado, shredded spinach and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Garnish with a thin slice of avocado.
- TIP: Bearitos Brand hard corn taco shells and Taco seasoning are Gluten free.