EDDIE'S GRILLED BUFFALO STEAK
How to Make EDDIE'S GRILLED BUFFALO STEAK
- 1In a uncovered saucepan, simmer onion in water until the water evaporates, DO not let the mixture brown or discolor.
- 2Cool the onion and mash with the oregano into the butter. Put the butter mixture onto a long roll on the waxed paper.
- 3Fold the waxed paper around the butter and chill.
- 4Prepare grill, Dip steak into soy oil. Grill about 5 minutes each side Salt and pepper to taste as they cook
- 5Remove steak to plate and top each steak with a slice of the herb butter.
- 6Serve with a fresh garden salad and a baked potato.