EDDIE'S GRILLED BUFFALO STEAK
6buffalo or sirloin steaks, 1 inch thick
2 Tbspfrsh oregano leaves minced
12 Tbsp(1 1/2 sticks) butter room temperture
2 csoy oil
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make EDDIE'S GRILLED BUFFALO STEAK
- In a uncovered saucepan, simmer onion in water until the water evaporates, DO not let the mixture brown or discolor.
- Cool the onion and mash with the oregano into the butter. Put the butter mixture onto a long roll on the waxed paper.
- Fold the waxed paper around the butter and chill.
- Prepare grill, Dip steak into soy oil. Grill about 5 minutes each side Salt and pepper to taste as they cook
- Remove steak to plate and top each steak with a slice of the herb butter.
- Serve with a fresh garden salad and a baked potato.