★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8-10 slice
- cube steak
- 6-8 c
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 pkg
- brown gravy mix
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- corn starch
How to Make Easy Cubed Steak and Gravy
- 1Place water in large pot and bring to a boil. Mix flour, salt and pepper together in a small bowl (large enough for dipping slices of cubed steak)
- 2Completely cover cubed steak pieces with flour mixture and brown in a saute pan in oil.
- 3Once water is boiling and pieces of cube steak are browned, drop pieces one at a time into the boiling water.
- 4Mix cornstarch and brown gravy mix together with a small amount of water to the thickness of glue and add to boiling water mixture.
- 5Lower heat and let cook for about 30 minutes. Gravy will thicken and steak will become so tender that it will fall apart.