Easy Burrito Lasagna
It's quick and easy, using canned and ready to serve ingredients!!
- 2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 2 can(s)
- (10 oz. ea.) enchilada sauce
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- ground cumin
- 8.8 oz
- package ready to serve spanish rice
- (8 inch) flour tortillas,warmed
- 16 oz
- can refried beans
- 4 c
- shredded mexican cheese blend
- salsa,sliced avocado, shredded lettuce, taco sauce , sour cream
Make and heat rice according to package directions. Spread each tortilla with 2 T. beans.
Spread 1 cup of meat mixture in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Layer with 4 tortillas and a 1/3 of the rice, 1/3 of the remaining meat mixture and a 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat layers. Top with the remaining tortillas, rice and meat mixture(dish will be full).
Cover and bake at 350^ for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with toppings of your choice.