Crock Pot Pot Roast
Mary Jane Pilgrim
- 1 large
- boneless chuck roast
- 4 large
- 1 large
- 2 medium
- 4 medium
- 1 can(s)
- tomatoes, canned italian-style and diced
- 1 1/2 tsp
- seasoning salt
How to Make Crock Pot Pot Roast
- 1First, prepare your beef by seasoning it with the seasoning salt. Place it in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 2Next, prepare your vegetables by quartering them, peeling each one before hand, and placing them randomly around the beef in the crock pot.
- 3Pour your can of tomatoes over the beef and vegetables, and pour in enough water to come 3/4 way up the meat. Set the crock pot on LOW for 8 hours.
- 4Remove the vegetables and meat to a platter after the 8 hours cooking time. If you want a thickened gravy, you can add some corn starch slurry to the juices in the pot with a bit of Worchestershire Sauce and let it thicken while the meat rests (be sure to cover the meat to keep it warm if you choose this step). SO GOOD!