Crock Pot Chuck Roast
3 lbchuck roast
2 largewhite potatoes
1 pkglipton dried beefy onion soup mix
1 can(s)swanson's beef broth, low soduim
2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Crock Pot Chuck Roast
- Peel and cut up potatoes in 1 inch pieces.
- Peel carrots and cut into large pieces.
- Put in Crock pot.
- Add the onion mix, beef broth and water. Sprinkle in the spices
- Mix the 1/4 cup cornstarch with water to dilute and add to the other ingredients.
- Cut up beef into large pieces and add to the rest of ingredients and toss.
- Cook on low for 8 to 9 hours.