Crock Pot Chuck Roast
- 3 lb
- chuck roast
- 2 large
- white potatoes
- 4 large
- 1 pkg
- lipton dried beefy onion soup mix
- 1 can(s)
- swanson's beef broth, low soduim
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- 2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 c
How to Make Crock Pot Chuck Roast
- 1Peel and cut up potatoes in 1 inch pieces.
- 2Peel carrots and cut into large pieces.
- 3Put in Crock pot.
- 4Add the onion mix, beef broth and water. Sprinkle in the spices
- 5Mix the 1/4 cup cornstarch with water to dilute and add to the other ingredients.
- 6Cut up beef into large pieces and add to the rest of ingredients and toss.
- 7Cook on low for 8 to 9 hours.