CABBAGE PATCH STEW
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- onions, yellow, medium, slced
- 1 1/2 c
- cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 c
- celery, sliced
- 1 lb
- can red or kidney beans, undrained
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 can(s)
- tomatoes, diced or stewed [16 oz]
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 2-3 c
- hot mashed potatoes
How to Make CABBAGE PATCH STEW
- 11. Brown the ground beef in a 2 qt pot,
- 22 Add the onions, celery and cabbage; cook until vegtables are yellowed.
- 33. Add about 2 cups of water to cover.
- 44. Except for the potatoes, add the rest of the items to the pot.
- 55. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 66. Serve in bowls, topped with hot mashed potatoes.