CABBAGE PATCH STEW
1 lbground beef
2onions, yellow, medium, slced
1 1/2 ccabbage, shredded
1/2 ccelery, sliced
1 lbcan red or kidney beans, undrained
18 oz can tomato sauce
1 can(s)tomatoes, diced or stewed [16 oz]
1 1/2 Tbspchili powder
2-3 chot mashed potatoes
How to Make CABBAGE PATCH STEW
- 1. Brown the ground beef in a 2 qt pot,
- 2 Add the onions, celery and cabbage; cook until vegtables are yellowed.
- 3. Add about 2 cups of water to cover.
- 4. Except for the potatoes, add the rest of the items to the pot.
- 5. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 6. Serve in bowls, topped with hot mashed potatoes.