Very easy and so delicious! This is made by many nationalities by other names- all good.
- 1 pkg
- pillsbury's hot roll (mix as directed)
- 1 pkg
- cabbage,( packaged coleslaw) in produce section (about 3-4 cups shredded)
- 1 lb
- lean hamburger
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 c
- v-8 juice regular or spicy
How to Make Burochs
- 1Heat oven to 375^. Spray a baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
In a large skillet sprayed with oil, fry hamburger with salt and pepper to taste and add Worcestershire sauce. Cook and scramble well, drain any grease;add the shredded coleslaw and onion and stir in to blend.Add tomato juice and cover to simmer, stirring often, until cabbage is limp.
- 2Remove from heat, uncover and let mixture cool.
Prepare dough according to package directions(or use a thawed loaf of Rhodes raw bread dough).
Roll out dough in 6-inch squares.
- 3Place hamburger mixture in center of square and fold and pinch dough together to form a roll.
Place seam side down in prepared dish.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and brush tops with butter.Serve hot.