Beef Wrap Ups
The new Campbell's flavor boost concentrated beef broth is great in this recipe. Try their other flavors too!
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 3 clove
- garlic, chopped
- 2 pkg
- concentrated beef flavor boost beef broth
- 8-inch tortillas,warmed
- tomato slices, cut in half
- romaine lettuce leaves or leaf lettuce or other
- red onion slices, cut in half
How to Make Beef Wrap Ups
- 1Cook the beef and garlic in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat until the beef is well browned(if using the meat loaf just cook until hot)., stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- 2Stir the concentrated broth in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Place 1 leaf of lettuce onto each tortilla. Spoon 1/2 c. beef mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each with 2 slices of each condiment. Wrap the tortillas around the filling. Enjoy!@!!