Beef Meatball Stew
How to Make Beef Meatball Stew
- 1In a bowl of 4 cups of water, add your flour, Kitcheneez beef stew seasoning, whisk til well blended. Set aside.
- 2Preheat a large pot to med high heat. In a bowl Combine ground beef, salt and pepper . Mix well, form into 24 meatballs.
- 3Add to the meatball to the pot cook until no longer pink inside.
- 4Meanwhile chopped your veggies into cubes,around same size to cook equally.
- 5Whisk the flour and seasoning mixture til well blended. Pour over meat and veggies. Cook until veggies are cooked through.