Beef & Cheese Ball
Even though this is easy to make, don't be fooled, it is full of flavor and when spread on your favorite cracker or vegetable, your pallet will say "Thank you!" Enjoy!
- 8 oz
- cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 1/2 oz
- dried beef (usually sold in a little glass jar)
- 1/4 c
- yellow onion (chopped finely)
- 2 Tbsp
- green peppers (chopped finely)
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- walnuts, chopped finely
- finely chopped parsley or nuts to garnish
How to Make Beef & Cheese Ball
- 1In a blender, mix cream cheese, dried beef, onions, green peppers, sour cream and 1/4 cup nuts. Blend on high until mixed well.
- 2Form mixture into a ball. Chill until set.
- 3Roll ball in parsley or chopped nuts to coat.
Serve on crackers or vegetables.